Old December 7th 06, 06:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
David

Default Gulmarg Kashmir

wrote:
Has anyone been to Gulmarg? looking for someone who has personal
experience there.
Was wondering if its the in place to go, i really want to avoid crowds
and will go to kashmir if i have to.

Damn! Hadn't heard of it, but now I want to go.

Don't know where you're from or where you've been, but travel in India
can be challenging, and visitors often get sick from the food. Also,
it's not the first place I'd want to visit with lots of equipment. I
know people who do though, and it seems to work out for them.