Old February 6th 15, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Mt Eustis returns

http://www.wcax.com/story/28034952/n...ince-the-1970s

Mt. Eustis is a small area run as a city park by Littleton, NH when I lived there in the late 60's. One rope tow, one open slope, a couple of runs through the woods, and a small training jump. It used to be a little longer, but the construction of I93 cut off the bottom. It was conveniently located just across the Interstate from the hospital. It had lights for night skiing which was especially good for those who had not been adequately frozen by their day at Cannon.