Old February 22nd 05, 03:34 PM
Frank L Lynn

We will be taking the train from
Zurich to Lech.

We are doing a simular trip (Zurich to St Anton) on the train. I see
some trains on the schedule that I want to take. Do/can I make
advanced reservations online or phone? (we are in the US) Do they sell
out? We want to catch the evening 17:40 to St Anton, and dont want to
miss is, because the next one is 18:10, but the journey is 1.5 hours
longer.

(taxis tend to be minbuses and take up to 8 people).

Also, we will be travelling with our snowboard bags from Zurich-St
Anton-Vienna and was wondering about navigating the trains with our
bags and getting a cab or train to the airport in Vienna with our gear.
Will this be a problem?

Thanks,
-franklynn