Old October 31st 14, 09:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default How humiliating - not a single comment!

The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/31/2014 11:03 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, 9 October 2014 01:27:17 UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
You told the SEC that the company has no employees.

With an SEC filing like this, investors are surely beating down the
doors to get their shares:

"Tixfi Inc. is a development stage company and currently has minimal
business operations. Any investment in the shares offered herein
involves a high degree of risk. You should only purchase Shares if
you can afford a complete loss of your investment. Our independent
auditors have issued an audit opinion for Tixfi Inc., which includes
a statement expressing substantial doubt as to our ability to
continue as a going concern."

Auditors! What do they know? Arthur Anderson thought Enron was in fine
shape! Why can't they be wrong the other way?

Arthur Anderson was heavily pressured by Enron to agreed to all the off
balance sheets holding partnerships. I don't think Arthur Anderson thought
Enron was in good shape, as much as Enron was Arthur Anderson largest
client by 2001. It all started to unravel when Wall Street was looking
closer about Enron after Jan. 2001. The nails in the coffin was trying to
be honest with Wall Street in Oct. 2001 when they admit they have been
lying for years about how they made money.