Old February 20th 04, 10:34 AM
Terje Mathisen

Default Waxing for Ski-O (Was: Keski 25k Classic. View from the back.)

Mitch Collinsworth wrote:

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004, Pete Hickey wrote:

The insanity of getting up to get on a bus at something like 4:30 AM.

Getting up? That's barely enough time to finish waxing! :-)

Re waxing: I did my first Ski-O race in many years on tuesday, in the
form of a Night-Ski-O near Sognsvann.

I had some silver universal klister on, but the icy/glazed tracks very
quickly reduced that to a slightly draggy double-pole/skate evening instead.

For the next two events I'll probably try to skip the grip wax.

However, it was surprisingly fun to ski around with a chest map holder
again. :-)

terje

--
-