Old November 8th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bob F

Default No more jumps in RCR resorts, PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION EVERYONE !!!!

"Koos van den Hout" wrote in message
wizofoz777 wrote in
.com:
RCR Resorts just took a decision to remove every table top jumps from
their snowparks !!!! WHat the .... !!!!!!!!!

This is one of those cases where it is time to "vote with your wallet" :
don't go there. Maybe let them know this change was the reason you decided
not to go or cancel.

It's a commercial company (at least that is what I guess). Petitions
don't help. Actions that influence the bottom line do.

Actions with notification are probably more effective.

It wasn't that long ago when any bump big enough to get a good jump off would be
blocked or flattened as soon as the ski patrol saw it. I was amazed when they
started building the monstrousities they have now.

Bob