Old February 13th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Scottie Sighting

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Jay Pique" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Feb 12, 6:37 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article . com,

Jay Pique wrote:
I think it's just LOL. Possibly LingOL, but definitely NOT LOLing.
Carry on.

Jay Dawg! S'Up? I can't believe anyone would take Usenet seriously.

Believe it. I take Usenet, and this newsgroup in particular, very,
very seriously. You can't be too careful, what with all the sick
freaks, psychopaths and terrorists around these parts. I mean, it may
just be the misuse of an acroynym today, but next thing you know you
may mistakenly give out your employer's name, or home address or
something....and we've all seen where that can wind up. Stay on your
toes.

Amazing. One of the sick freak psychopathic terrorists scared of somebody
doing to him what he's done to me.
One thing for su we sure havn't seen any rsa freaks with the balls to
stalk me in person....