Old November 15th 07, 10:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe

Default Full guide for skiing in Greece

Greece is a great country and I have been there many an occasion.
However, why should I travel to Greece for skiing when France is a lot
closer? What more can it offer me?

wrote:
Even though Greece is famous for its islands, you will be amazed by
the opportunities the country can offer to ski lovers. Many winter
destinations and ski resorts are waiting for you to explore them.
Visit the travel portal of Greece www.hit360.com and take advantage of
the full guide of the Greek ski centers.
You will find everything you need to schedule your ski vacations, such
as general information about distances, accommodation suggestions,
weather forecasts and facilities of the tracks.