Old March 7th 04, 12:57 AM
Chris Cline

Default Other Interests

--0-1174427192-1078624317=:47846

Hi All-
I've been out of town, and so I missed the "Gunde Awards"-- elections thru selection.
So (see how I hit the return key?) first let me say "Thanks" for nominating me for such
a prestigious honor. It truly means a lot coming from you all.

Also, since I now feel so much more like a member of the family, I'll bite, too on this
"other interests" thread. Here's my current list (changing always, somewhat like my
fitness level...):
trying to get moved into my new house, trying to decide what color to paint it (I wish
the choices were as simple as they are for waxing skis for a race ;- )
Playing music- guitar, drums
Running in the summer-- yes, I know it trashes my knees, but the mountains in
Salt Lake are just too close to pass up, and I feel like I have a target painted
on my back when riding in this city's traffic.
Backcountry skiing-- Again, with 10,000 ft mountains 10 miles from my house, it's tough
to pass up all that backcountry snow. but you guys (and a few more gals, too-- you go,
Diva!) are a lot more fun than the RS-Backcountry folks
My work-- I'm lucky enough to love my job, doing studies of the effects of contaminants
(mostly mining, lately) on wildlife.

thanks, and have a great weekend!

PS- if anyone uses the Yahoo mail reader and can tell me how to turn the HTML off, I
(and everyone else) would greatly appreciate it.

Chris(tine) Cline

Kenneth Salzberg wrote:
On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Jeff Potter wrote:

Outdoor sports is a small-world family scene to an extent, so I
appreciate knowing these things. To me there's more to skiing than
skiing.

OK, I'll bite: besides skiing, among other interests, I play old-tyme
banjo (frailing/clawhammer), and have for much longer than I've skied.
-Ken

Kenneth Salzberg
Hamline University

School of Law (651) 523-2354
1536 Hewitt Ave.
Sisu Skier - 50K Club St. Paul, MN 55104
Yahoo! Search - Find what youre looking for faster.
--0-1174427192-1078624317=:47846

DIVHi All-/DIV
DIVI've been out of town, and so I missed the "Gunde Awards"-- elections thru selection./DIV
DIVSo (see how I hit the return key?) first let me say "Thanks" for nominating me for such /DIV
DIVa prestigious honor.  It truly means a lot coming from you all./DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVAlso, since I now feel so much more like a member of the family, I'll bite, too on this/DIV
DIV"other interests" thread.  Here's my current list (changing always, somewhat like my/DIV
DIVfitness level...):/DIV
DIVtrying to get moved into my new house, trying to decide what color to paint it (I wish/DIV
DIVthe choices were as simple as they are for waxing skis for a race ;- )/DIV
DIVPlaying music- guitar, drums/DIV
DIVRunning in the summer-- yes, I know it trashes my knees, but the mountains in /DIV
DIVSalt Lake are just too close to pass up, and I feel like I have a target painted/DIV
DIVon my back when riding in this city's traffic./DIV
DIVBackcountry skiing-- Again, with 10,000 ft mountains 10 miles from my house, it's tough/DIV
DIV to pass up all that backcountry snow.  but you guys (and a few more gals, too-- you go,/DIV
DIV Diva!) are a lot more fun than the RS-Backcountry folks/DIV
DIVMy work-- I'm lucky enough to love my job, doing studies of the effects of contaminants/DIV
DIV(mostly mining, lately) on wildlife./DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVthanks, and have a great weekend!/DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVPS- if anyone uses the Yahoo mail reader and can tell me how to turn the HTML off, I /DIV
DIV(and everyone else) would greatly appreciate it./DIV
DIV /DIV
DIVChris(tine) ClineBRBRBIKenneth Salzberg >/I/B wrote:/DIV
BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT: #1010ff 2px solid"On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Jeff Potter wrote:BRBR> Outdoor sports is a small-world family scene to an extent, so IBR> appreciate knowing these things. To me there's more to skiing thanBR> skiing.BRBROK, I'll bite: besides skiing, among other interests, I play old-tymeBRbanjo (frailing/clawhammer), and have for much longer than I've skied.BR-KenBRBR*************************************** ********************BRKenneth Salzberg
BRHamline University BRSchool of Law (651) 523-2354BR1536 Hewitt Ave.BRSisu Skier - 50K Club St. Paul, MN 55104BR***************************************** *************************BRBRBRBRBR/BLOCKQUOTEphr SIZE=1
Do you Yahoo!?br
Yahoo! Search - a href="http://search.yahoo.com/?fr=ad-mailsig-home"Find what youre looking for faster./a
--0-1174427192-1078624317=:47846--