Old October 18th 10, 11:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
downhill

Default No instructing for me this winter...

Bob F wrote:
Bob F wrote:

FWIW, I just un-blocked some of the people in this thread, using google groups
to track down their addresses to find in the blocked list. I wonder how long
they will remain un-blocked? In the last few minutes, I already see one who will
probably go back on the list, due to his latest post in the other group.

It sure would be nice to have a flame-free ski forum.

Will try to post again but it seems to go no where........