Old July 14th 04, 05:10 AM
foot2foot

Default red lodge mt

"larry" wrote in message
news
Anyone been here to ski that can give any input? Thanks

larry

When I skied Red Lodge, there were feet, I say feet of new
powder. They have some backcountry gate you can go
through. The backcountry that surrounds the area could well be
described as awesome, but even to just leave that alone, it will
have most everything you want. Two or three mountains I think,
many lifts, lots of great blue, green, black and double.

What is it that you'd like to know? It's a great place to ski,
*very* reasonable, great little authentic type ski town, though
I'm not sure if anyone can get you to the slopes from town.
For that matter, I'm not sure if anyone could get you from
any airport to Red Lodge. I personally would just love
a mid winter week at Red Lodge. It would remind me of old
times with all the nowadays amenities.

Red Lodge is a great place to ski.