Old February 5th 04, 05:59 PM
Spiff

Default Advice wanted on spending a season in Canada...

On Thu, 05 Feb 2004 10:07:57 -0600, Neil Gendzwill
wrote:

Ray wrote:
Al...many thanks Mate, I will look into it. Any thoughts on how much
cash I would need (rent, pass, food etc)?

It would be helpful if you quoted a bit of the post you're responding
to. I assume you're asking about Banff?

I'm not sure if a combination Louise/Sunshine/Norquay seasons pass
exists. Personally, if I were to do it for a season I might buy a pass
at one hill (Louise for me!) and then a discount card for the other.

If you are buying a discount pass for Lk Louise (Louise Plus card) it
gives you approx$12 off lift tickets...full price is $60 cdn...
You can also use an AMA card to get lift tickets at a discounted
rate.. which is a real good deal if you buy the tickets from the local
AMA office before Jan15th(Lk Louise)...You can get an unlimited number
of lift tickets for $45 cdn each...
With the Louise Plus card you have to buy it by Dec31(might be as late
as jan15)..This card also has 'double discount days' which tend to be
real earyl in the season and real late in the season....for obvious
reasons...

Spiff