Old February 3rd 04, 10:41 AM
Ray

Default Advice wanted on spending a season in Canada...

Hi, I'm from the UK and I'm currently toying with the idea of spending
3 or 4 months next year snowboarding in Canada (probably BC). I have
done some research on the web, but I would really appreciate some help
with the following questions:

1. I have seen accomodation for rent in Nelson for $800can per month
including heating. Does this sound reasonable / high / low?

2. Based on the above figure, would another $1000can per month be
enough for food, living etc?

3. If I lived in a resort town would I need a car?

4. Any suggestions on a good place to head for... somewhere cheap with
good snow and facilities?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Ray.