Old December 30th 03, 03:14 AM
Richard Henry

Default Vinnie Walker, Delightful Gentleman

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article
cGhhdHBoaWw=.5b93a86b46d0914199a519d82d261a74@1072 752816.cotse.net,
Hounddawg at wrote on 12/29/03 6:53

PM:

scottabe wrote:

t Vinnie Walker told me he had
been diagnosed as schizophrenic and that he has been

institutionalized. His
behavior on this newsgroup offers no reason to disbelieve him:

he is
delusional and suffers from grandiose ideation. Not that it

matters.

Actually it does matter. I never told you that I was either one of
those things.

You are insane. Get help.

You started calling me that after I decided that your
behavior was too atrocious to ignore.

You are insane. Get help.

From any normal point,
there is NO positive reason that one would ever admit to those
things especially to someone like you.

Actually, Vinnie, there is. I help people like you for a living. I'm
trying to help you now by confronting your delusions.

So this is a professional service call? You tell your counselees they are
insane?

It's a massive fabrication
and there is absolutely no proof. Furthermore, if you ever mention
again that I told you that, that will bring the phone call and letter.

You are insane. Get help.
Vinnie Walker told me he is schizophrenic and that he had been a patient

in
a mental institution. Go for it, Vinnie. Make sure your lawyers see your
posts about me, ok?
You stupid, sick man. I've got YOU by the balls, not the other way

around.

I don't think so.