Old December 29th 03, 08:51 PM
Vern93

Default Vinnie Walker, Delightful Gentleman

In article ,
"hhh" wrote:

I'd say that counts as one more time. Go on Vinnie: put your money where
your mouth is.

Actually no. Scott crawfished on that one. He backed off from his
claims that Vinnie was Schizophrenic and had been instituionalized that
were libelous (and/slanderous - PLEASE! no one explain the difference,
I've heard it a hundred times and just don't care

But now he is using "safe" and poorly defined words like "nutcase" and
"truly insane." He backed way off.

As far as yanking his "license," I wouldn't expect much from any
licensing board that issued him one to start with.