Old October 27th 15, 12:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default Telluride?

On Monday, October 26, 2015 at 8:19:10 PM UTC-6, Richard Henry wrote:

I used to use a big long checklist when packing for ski trips. The first item on the checklist should be "Use the checklist".

Now that I think about it, I do one but in reverse. I set out the suitcase and/or golf bag. I make a list of what is going into the suitcase as it does. So that I don't *think* I got something in that I actually didn't. As for the golf bag, I'm only allowed to check 50 lbs. So I take out my ball retriever, 4 iron, and empty the pockets of all the **** that builds up to get it down to 50 including the bullet proof case that it travels in.