Old October 24th 15, 08:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Telluride?

On 10/23/2015 06:33 PM, pigo wrote:
On Friday, October 23, 2015 at 6:08:15 AM UTC-6, Toller wrote:
Angel Fire is 8 hours, so it is going in the wrong direction!

Brian's Head might be a better choice though, it is only 5 hours.

If I remember right (?) you overthink these things a little, don't
you? Planning is good. And if you've never done it before it can be a
little daunting. But that's for 18 year olds. You've travelled,
right? Ski trips? Give it some though and jump in. What's the worst
that could happen? No snow and you go hiking or mountain biking or at
least see another part of the country. You'll be fine.

There speaks a guy whose wife always packed for those trips!

--
Cheers, Bev
"Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things that I cannot change,