Old January 26th 11, 07:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Pip Luscher[_3_]

Default It's time for that French Motorway Toll Question Again

On Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:03:05 +0000, BrritSki
wrote:

On 26/01/2011 13:44, Ace wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:23:29 +0000, Pip Luscher
wrote:

Am I right in thinking that the only Peage lanes that do take credit
cards are the ones with the blue card symbol on them?

Sort of. I'm not certain there's always as "blue card symbol";
somteime it mitght just be "CB".

Ah, OK, ta.

but yeah, stick with those ones and you'll be fine.

Still not going for Telepeage Pip ?

Well, that was my concern, actually: that the blue symbols might mean
something like 'Telepeage' not 'Credit cards welcome'.

Available from Sanef for a small deposit and monthly fee and everything
gets charged to your UK credit card.

Hmm. I suspect that for one trip a year it might not be worth it,
unfortunately, unless one can obtain some sort of limited-lifespan
card. I'm assuming here that 'monthly fee' means a sort of rental for
every month you have the card.

--
-Pip