Old June 28th 12, 07:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Is June Mt. Dead?

On Jun 28, 12:33*pm, wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2012 23:01:43 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

On Wednesday, June 27, 2012 10:41:01 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
On Jun 27, 7:35*pm, lal_truckee wrote:
On 6/27/12 4:17 PM, wrote:

I've slept in a van many times WHEN I WAS IN COLLEGE.

I'm so sorry, Mr. Horvath. You must have missed out on your Kerouac
years. You didn't live in a van for most of the 60&70? Not in North
Africa? Not even in Spain? And not even zipping back and forth across
America?

I real pity. So much valuable experience lost.

I am planning to attend the June Lake community meeting on July 10
about the June Mt. closing (remember the original topic of this
thread?) and I will probably sleep at least one night in the back of
my pickup, traveling at night to avoid the daytime desert heat.

Hey, how about you, Wack Job Waldron, Brain Fried Thompson,
Mad Dog Baker, and anybody else who has ever lied to SPD
about me (or claimed to have lied, or threatened to lie) have a
community meeting in Seattle? *I'm sure your cop buddies will attend:
after all, you claimed to be closely working with them to get me
imprisoned for the rest of my life. *Before you admitted you
got blown off with a FORM EMAIL, of course.

So Richard, you are going to travel at night to avoid the daytime
heat? *That means you will have to sleep during the day. *It makes
more sense to travel during the day with the air conditioning on and
sleep during the cool nights.

Vote for Romney. *Repeal the nightmares.

I am going to be in the nice cool mountains during the day.