Old February 1st 06, 12:06 AM

I read all of Kuzmin's thesis. It did inspire me into further reading
(it had bibliogrpahy) but otherwise it's prety weak "reasearch". His
arguments are mostly pseudoscientific, for example, the argument on
penetration of large molecules of wax versus penetration of small
molecules of water. Many reasons can be found why water does not
penetrate the base (the most trivial one is that the base is
hydriphobic), and, in fact, he does not show what experiments he did to
demonstrate that water does not penetrate the base. I wonder what kind
of "thesis" the writing is. It could possibly qualify as a junior
college research assignment.