Old March 7th 10, 02:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Captain Nordic

Default Moon Poles

I used to rep Moon poles in the early 80's when I was the Edsbyn Ski
Rep. They were made in Sweden. All I remember were aluminum poles, no
fiberglass, but I'm sure they made them or were going to at some
point. THey made racing and touring poles. A distinctive round "moon-
shaped" basket.

Mark

On Mar 5, 7:09*am, Christine Leachman-Yee wrote:
On Mar 4, 10:11*pm, kddonath wrote:

Anyone remember moon poles? *I always like them - had a lower end
pair, but they worked good. *Does anyone remember what types of moon
poles were made, who made them, where they were made and when they
stopped making them?

I still have a pair of aluminum touring poles, which I bought some
time in the '70s. *I think that they were made in Sweden. *There were
also Moon racing poles. *Don't know the answers to the other
questions.

Leland (slowlee)