Old December 22nd 05, 01:28 AM

"Mike" wrote in message
If you want to try different ski areas try Waterbury,Vt. There is a good
hotel there. It used to be a Holiday Inn. Now I think its a BestWestern,
From there in 25 minutes you can ski Stowe, Bolton Valley, Sugarbush,
Sugarbush North or Mad River. The Hotel is less than a quater mile off the
Interstae on 100 north. Its been a couple of years since I stayed there,
but food was fairly good.

Mike,

It is a Best Western now and reasonably priced and not far from Stowe and
Sugarbush. Was up there Sunday morning at Stowe and they have been getting
pretty good snows everyday since last week. Conditions were great. They put
in a new high speed detachable lift on the Spruce Mountain side
(beginner/intermediate) but also some fun terrain for any level.
TG