Old July 21st 03, 11:45 AM
Ian Spare

Default Smart Apartment in French Pyrenees Orientales

On Sun, 20 Jul 2003 20:06:12 +0000 (UTC), "John Owens"
wrote:

Thanks for the clue about interhome.(They didn't show on any search I did
so I missed them).

I'm not sure how good they are, as an experiment we've placed a flat
with them and we'll see how it goes. The service seems to be OK, I was
in their local office sorting out some paperwork at the weekend and I
was impressed with the amount of business they were doing and the way
they were doing it, but time will tell how it works for us.