Old July 16th 03, 09:35 AM
Ian Spare

Default Early season in St Anton

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 10:21:34 +0200, Nigel wrote:

Mostly its good, you can ski to town as another posting says last two
seasons were a bit dodgy but they still opened end of November last year!
If your going that time of the year I would wait & see if the storms
arrive & go last minute you wont have a problem with accomoadation that
time .

good point and good advice, unless you were going with some odd
requirements like rooms for 60 people there's hardly any need to book
that time of year. http://www.tiscover.com will find stuff, when I
lived in Germany I'd not bother to book before Friday morning for the
weekend most times, it doesn't take too long to find free rooms and
good snow as long it's not high season.

Nigel

Greg Hilton wrote:
Morning all,

anyone got any ideas how St Anton is for snow early in the season? thinking
of a weekend around the middle of December, but would prefer to ski on snow
rather than grass!

cheers,

Greg