Old September 20th 16, 11:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
BrritSki[_3_]

Default Mixed difficulty slopes on a budget

On 20/09/2016 12:50, Greg Hilton wrote:
there is a very good graphic showing European school holidays here

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=124749

If I were you I'd either go late Jan and go back before the holidays kick in or go early March when most have gone back.

Useful link, noted thanks. I knew where to get French hols, but not all
of them.

Must ask daughter and husband about Italian holidays in Feb. I know the
school where she teaches has a week pencilled in, but when (as last
year) they'd lost several days already due to meteo alerts, they use it
to catch up.