Old November 6th 10, 01:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default hey walt

On Nov 6, 7:00*am, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Nov 2010 19:19:39 -0700 (PDT), pigo
wrote this crap:

On Nov 5, 7:09 pm, wrote:

Who are you picking for Utah vs. TCU. Obviously I want Utah but I
think that TCU is a better bet so far. I'm somewhat inclined to take
Hawaii and the points vs. BSU too.

I got no idea what you're talking about. *I didn't know Utah had a
team. *What is TCU? *What is BSU? *Butt Sucking University?

Maybe you'd better take a closer look at the top 5 ?

If there was a Butt Sucking University I guess that it would be
possible after all for trunky to have a degree? Nah...