Old November 6th 10, 12:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default hey walt

Just posting my picks for the weekend.

Iowa is favored over Indiana by 21. I pick Iowa.

Mich is favored over Ill by three. The bookies are giving away money
here. I'll take Ill for one hundred.

Penn State is favored over Northwestern by seven. I like PSU but I'm
not betting here.

Wiss is favored by 21 over Purdue. I got Wiss, they're coming back
from a bye and they have to win to keep in the conference contention.

Finally Mich State is favored by 26 over Minn. If I were a betting
man I'd pick MSU, but I don't like the spread and I'll stay home here.

I need a new surround sound system. I'll be shopping this weekend.

Vote for Palin-Brown in 2012. Repeal the nightmares.

This signature is now the ultimate
power in the universe