Old April 26th 04, 04:35 AM
Matt

Default Need a new wide board - Burton Bullet?

I'm an intermediate boarder that needs to step up to a new board. My
current board is my beginner, a 155 Airwalk Match wide. I guess it a
pretty soft flex and so was good for me to learn on. Now I want to
upgrade to something better, but within the lower price range.

I'm 6' 185lbs and think a 162cm should fit me well. I've been looking
into the Burton Bullet, as the Canyon is out of my price range and I
wear size 12 boots and need a wide board. Any thoughts as to the
performance of this board? I'm starting to ride the pipe better now
and am hitting the medium sized jumps with confidence. Is this board
gonna be good enough for me? What others are there that are well
built, come in wide sizes, and won't break the bank account?

thanks for the input