Old March 30th 15, 04:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
mnhoser

Default Training polarization (Stephen Seiler)

Terje, I certainly remember meeting over at Tegeders. He kind of gave up skiing, at least competitively, a number of years ago. As for my training, I know that I've given up on doing intervals in the summer and even fall, and that my easy workouts have increased in speed. I've entered the black hole.. I'm sure my results would improve with more discipline. So, I'm looking at purchasing a Garmin 310xt to get me using a heart rate monitor again. My old polar works with my bike receiver, but not my wrist unit.

You guys are invited to participate over at www.xcskiforum.com. I bet there is more traffic and I find it an easy interface.

Jay