Old June 21st 11, 05:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
dwall

Default Kneissl classic skis

Thanks, NOS is new old stock....

On 6/21/2011 10:30 AM, wrote:
On Mon, 20 Jun 2011 21:28:18 -0400
wrote:

I found a pair of NOS Kneissl white star classic skis and and
wondering if anyone has used them and could give me an opinion?
Thanks

My first waxable pair were white star classics (don't recall the "NOS"
or know what that stands for). The LA Nordic Ski Club had worked out a
deal to get a bunch of them cheap and there were still a couple left
when I joined. My technique wasn't yet at a point to say how good they
were, but I remember them has being easy kickers, which was important at
Tamarack, and have often yearned to try them again.

Not sure what you want from us. Technology and manufacturing technique
have improved over the years, but I'd wax them up and see how they
go. Hard to beat the price.

Gene