Old January 2nd 11, 07:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Colin Irvine[_4_]

Default Skiing Jan 23 or 29 2011

On Sat, 1 Jan 2011 18:00:11 -0000, Howard Morgan squeezed out the
following:

Hi All

I would love to go skiing on either of the above dates. I'm an intermediate
skier, ski mostly RED runs. The areas I'm looking at are France - Flaine, La
Plagne or Italy the Milky Way

I'm 62 years old widower and would love somebody to ski with - Male or
Female

As Ace says, join the SCGB. Or, pick a chalet with one of the tour
operators. I've done this a few times on my own and always found
people to ski with. Better still, go with Mark Warner, who offer an
excellent ski-hosting service (often with a couple of groups of
different abilities) most days.

--
Colin Irvine