Old November 28th 03, 01:31 PM
Steve A.

Default Stomp mat

Great idea, that is what I will do. I have a new Burton Baron and don't
want to smack an ugly black mat on it. The clear one's sound like the best
option since I think the mat will in fact be useful.

NICE

####

"Switters" wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003 22:45:07 GMT, "Steve A." allegedly
wrote:

Thanks for all your input. I suspected it was for something like
this. Now I just have to decide if I want to deface my sweet new
board with the mat....

Get a clear one. I used sticky dots on my Donek, not wanting to spoil the
topsheet. On my Canyon, I used something black and very opaque to try and
cover up the graphics :0)

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail