Old September 9th 06, 04:44 PM
Nordic_Addict Nordic_Addict is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zach Caldwell
What's your name and where do you live? Firsthand knowledge means
hands-on experience. That means getting hooked up with somebody who can
show you a lot of skis, explain some of the design principles, examine
base materials, etc. There are a handful of people in different places
that might be able to help you...

Zach
My name is Isaac, and I live in Vermont. I do have a few options open for firsthand knowledge in my area. My coach played a major part in NENSA. He has connections, so I'm going to leave that up to him. Thanks though.
After I start reading the articles i have, I'll come here if I need any clarifacation.
Thanks, and please keep posting with information if possible.
Isaac

Last edited by Nordic_Addict : September 9th 06 at 04:47 PM.