Old January 6th 06, 04:11 PM

Richard Henry wrote:

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
Walt wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:
Anyone care to ignore the morons?

Posts you want, posts we got:
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G59925B6C

I had not realized that there was a market for earrings made out of REAL

SEA
BEACH GLASS. What's next? Cigarette butt necklaces?

Is there a big price difference between real sea beach glass from Hawaii and
from San Diego? How about from a rock tumbler?

They claim their glass is natural, no tumblers or other artificial procedures
(I guess gluing onto an earring post doesn't count) involved.

The mind boggles.

Wait, before I go on... If I propose a fraudualent eBay scheme, will my
posting be deleted?

Not unless you make money at it.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Life is actually fair. It just doesn't seem to be common