Old October 26th 03, 04:31 PM
PG

Default Tignes glacier, Saturday

"David Off" wrote in message
PG wrote:
"Ian Spare" wrote in message

On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 07:37:47 +0100, "PG"
wrote:

I meant to go last Sunday but I was too tired to drive over, it's a
couple of hours. I really will try and make the effort next Sunday or
Saturday.

How busy has it been over the weekend ?

Surprisingly quiet yesterday, just going there for the afternoon now,

will
update later.

Should have gone first thing when it was sunny, sky and snow the same colour
this pm - pretty hairy skiing at speed (for me anyway). Still it wasn't too
busy, and the pistes were in perfect nick.

Everyone is at LdA.

Don't really miss the 'Mondial', a lot of hype, too many people
skiing/boarding on the glacier, competing for limited space with the race
teams, and the resort is pretty dead - many shops etc can't be bothered to
open up for just one week.

Pete