Old April 27th 04, 11:18 AM
Switters

Default Fast freeride?

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 18:34:45 GMT, Ian
allegedly wrote:

I noticed the Sasquatch - that is a seriously wide board! My Haulin'
Oats is 27cm, and is just right even without risers. The Donek's do
look easy to buy, but I've never even seen one, nevermind tried one...

I'm on my second Sasquatch now, having moved from a Canyon. The extra
width works for me personally. They don't like the rocks much, and tend
to strip to the core easier than my other boards have done, but that's the
price you pay for a top performing board at an incredible price.

Where are you based Ian? Next time I go to a snowdome I could bring one
of them with me.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail