Old November 13th 14, 12:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

Default The state of the (Mammoth-Big Bear) union

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 7:34:28 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:
http://thesheetnews.com/2014/11/06/a...dash-of-rusty/

Bear Mountain and Snow Summit will be perfect for quick day or weekend trips, Gregory said; Mammoth will remain the destination for vacations and longer-term visits. Getting Southern Californians hooked on skiing closer to home, then getting them to ski more often, "will add to both results," he said.

I'm in Phoenix enjoying the 80 degree weather. It's wonderful! Is asscave still gone? Maybe I should disable my little filter? Did it die?