Old December 1st 09, 10:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Paul S

Default Tignes accommodation location

"Brian Mc" wrote in message
Paul S PAULatSONIFEXdotCOdotUK wrote:
: Cheers Brian, got it on the map now! We have a beginner with us so I
should
: imagine it's only a short walk along the road to the free lift?

Yes - out the front door and about 50 yards to the foot of the free
beginners
lift. There is a stream just behind the chalet so, even though you can see
Pacquet and Chaudennes base stations from the back windows, you have to
go that way to actually get to them - you can ski down to these two
from about the foot of the beginners lift.

Thanks Brian - a fellow digital-tv group member as well!