Old April 30th 18, 10:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default RATS!

On 2018-04-29 8:33 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, April 29, 2018 at 11:57:30 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 29/04/2018 20:44, Scott Abraham wrote:
How many days did YOU do this winter, pussy?

Every single one..

You are talking about living a happy, sober life with my
family right ?

Just wanted to inform you that I am heading down to red rock
country next weekend.

But won't say exactly where... ...at least not until it's
impossible for anyone to be there.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Actually, freak, the only time I know exactly where I will be is
Saturday night. Santa Fe, town square.

Riiiiiiight.

I'll just arrange travel to another country for 6 days from now to try
and find you in an acre and a half space with the only time given as
"Saturday night".

Come find me. Baker, nothing
is ever going to change the reality that you are a dickless coward, a
stalking freak, and a pathetic pussy who never has had and never will
have the balls to show up and spew your **** in person. Hey, I was up
in Whistler again a couple weeks ago. Had poutine both days. You

Funny you never mentioned that BEFORE you were there, huh?

should have showed up, I was skiing with an emergency room
doctor..... Still waiting for SPD to call......