Old March 3rd 06, 06:34 PM

Bjorn A. Payne Diaz wrote:
I wasn't able to open that link....kmz file? I'll start up a bake sale

..kmz is the Keyhole/Zip format Google bought and now give away as Google
Earth. You need to download/install GE first, but you need to do that
anyway just to marvel at the scenry in locations you know, as well as
all those you'd like to visit!

and let you know when we start getting close to $200k. That's a lot of
cookies.

I know. :-(

Anyway, as I said, Rauland is even nicer, and much cheaper, and there is
a very nice hotel smack in the center of all the trails.

Terje

PS. The hotel has free WiFi over fiber, 10 Mbit/s in both directions. :-)
--
-