Old February 25th 05, 09:40 PM
Dean

Eric wrote:
My question is, what next? What should I work on?

The question is, "Why do you board?".

Boarding is a means to an end for me. I like being outdoors. I like
being physically active. I like being "backcountry". Boarding is a way
for me to do that while adding some thrills that an activity like
x-country skiing does not have. (I did a lot of XC many years ago.)

I need to improve my skills to get into the type of terrain that I want
to experience. When I can do that then I have a planet (the parts with
snow) to explore. Unfortunately I cannot gain certain skills at the
local hills, which means improvement might be slow in coming unless I
take more trips to a place like Colorado.

Some day I might be too feeble from age to get outdoors, but so far in
49 years I have not tired of being outdoors.

Dean