Old March 6th 07, 03:22 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
lal_truckee

Default Integrated Binding Systems

Walt wrote:

I actually prefer the flat version to the Motion system, so I sought out
a flat version when I bought my Volkl 5 stars. But I think I'm in the
minority here.

Well, there's you, me, and racer dudes, for in racing it actually
matters that the binding/ski work solidly together. I think it's another
BS gimmick intended to lock people into a manufacturer's product line at
the sacrifice of performance.

I don't know why, if the European Union sued the **** out of Microsoft
for bundling media software into their "OS" locking out competitor media
players, that the European Union wouldn't sue the ski companies for
similar bundling of bindings; but they haven't. So far.