Old July 13th 03, 08:10 AM
Ian Spare

Default St Anton

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 07:55:15 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Perry"
wrote:

"Ian Spare" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 07:39:08 +0000 (UTC), "Clive Perry"
wrote:

Not quite Stuben, just the bottom of the Valluga run. Stuben though is
pretty nice to stay at. I go to Lech a lot, 4 or 5 times a year maybe
or more, so obviously I really Lech :-) But, last Christmas as our
escape from families we stayed in Stuben for a change which I really
enjoyed.

St Anton just isn't for me, too noisy and busy but if someone likes a
bit of life it's probably more suitable than Lech.

Zurs is just some expensive hotels on the road from the Flexenpass to
Lech, good skiing though.

Ian

Thanks for the correction Ian, we were there also at Christmas but stayed in
St. Anton - well Nasserein to be more precise. I would also like to try
staying in a quieter place like Stuben or St. Christophe.

Is there a hotel you would recommend in Stuben?

Not sure, we stayed at the Mondschein (http://www.mondschein.com/)
which was excellent, http://www.stuben.com/ has some other listings
but the other good one is the the Hotel Post
(http://www.hotelpost.com). I frequently lunch at the Berghaus which I
like and I think they do rooms as well.

Cheers

Clive

--
Yeah, because you never know when the value of 2^15 will change and
you have to go through all your code fixing it.