Old April 13th 05, 05:36 AM
bdubya

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 22:01:09 -0700, Ted Waldron
wrote:
You have to worry about the 8.0 or more that San Andreas Fault will
release, in Geological Terms, it is imminent. We just have wimpy 6.8
earthquakes 30 miles under the ground up here.

-ted

We don't even have those, although I did feel the 6/10/87 SE Illinois
quake (5.0) all the way up in Kalamazoo, which was interesting - felt
like somebody grabbed a leg on my chair and gave it a brief, gentle
lift. OTOH, I hope to be far away when New Madrid slips again;
that's a scary one (but also a great Uncle Tupelo tune).

bw