Old February 18th 20, 07:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Doing the Ikon Shuffle

[Default] On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 14:31:06 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Monday, February 17, 2020 at 1:25:29 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Mon, 17 Feb 2020 09:37:45 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

He was a security guard in a hospital and got fired for sleeping on
the job. Probably drunk, too.

Where do you clowns come up with this crap?

So you're saying it's not true?

I'm saying where do you clowns come up with this ****.

You claimed yourself that you were an ex cop.

How obsessional of you freaks. Desperate to catch me in a lie.

I caught you in many many lies. I used to keep the, "Lie List." But
it filled up an entire notebook.

Hey, you claim to be a retired military officer,

I don't claim it. I am one.

but the only proof you offered was a pic of you in uniform
with bird**** on the shoulder boards and biceps....where your
rank would be.

Dumbass. Officers don't have rank on their sleeves, it's on their
shoulders. But you wouldn't know. You were never in the military.

What are you hiding? Provide ID and proof of service.

It's on my Linkedin page. What do you want?

BTW, where are YOU skiing this year?

You writing a book?

Probation doesn't allow you out of state,
just like your buddy Pussy Fart, I am betting.

How much you want to bet? I'll take all you have to lose.
I drive the Vathmobile between Detroit and Toledo all the time and
nobody ever stops me.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath