Old January 1st 20, 01:03 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default New Year's Resolutions

[Default] On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 18:32:25 -0800 (PST), Jay Pique
wrote this crap:

On Monday, December 30, 2019 at 5:49:14 PM UTC-5, Harvard Horvath wrote:
This is the time of the year when everyone should resolve to be a
better person.

Eat a bag of dicks - I refuse to be victimized by notions of virtuous
behaviour. I'm perfect just the way I am.

You strike me as a man of low ambition. Most men have a drive for
competition. Even dogs are competitive. I'm not a psychiatrist, but
I did go to Harvard medical school. My non-professional opinion of
you is that you are a burned-out druggie and a loser. I shall spend
no more time on you.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath