Old October 28th 03, 10:52 AM
Peter Riley-Jordan

Default Opinions about Panorama?

I visited in Jan of this year, as an intermediate skier I had a great time.
Did not even get to the top of the hill. I believe a new quad has replaced
the T-bar to the top of the hill.

I stayed in the Panorama Springs which was great if you just wanted to pop
in for a coffee or bite of lunch. It also has a great outdoor hot pool/sauna
system. Open to non guests. A great ski in/ski out condo/hotel.

We found it a bit out of the way, and getting into town was quite a trek. We
went just the once. A limited number of eating establishments. So we managed
to visit most more than once.

The important white stuff was there and in a sufficient amount for me. We
did hear the "experts" saying that there could have been more and indeed
some rock were still uncovered in the Tanyon Bowl.

link to Panorama information:
http://www.panoramaresort.com/winter...ion/index.html

Over all impression was a fantastic resort, and would we visit again - yes.

--
Peter
"Dragan Cvetkovic" wrote in message
Hi,

what's the general opinion about Panorama ski resort and what shall I
expect there end of January start of February? Any opinions about Pine Inn
hotel there?

Thanks a lot and bye, Dragan

--
Dragan Cvetkovic,