Old January 4th 06, 01:21 AM

Default Bob Lee, Bitch

Hey, Bob?
I'm sitting here vastly amused by your machinations.
We both know what you've done, Bob.
A real man wouldn't do what you've done. Real men don't respect what you've
done. That's why you hide, and con, and lie.
And that's why you are terrified of me and of men like me. You've been
hiding from real men your whole life, conning and backstabbing and
pretending.
But you can't pretend with me, Lee.
I see right through you, like so many others before me.
What a bitch you are! A mewling, backstabbing, cowardly little bitch.
Because only a bitch would hide behind the skirts of a cop and a judge over
a stupid newsgroup.
You are disgusting. Truly despicable. A tiny liddle no balls freak.
No wonder you hate me and fear me, Bob. It isn't just that I could kick
your ass, that's a given.
What you really fear is that I see you.
Now go lie some more. Ain't going to change the fact that you are scum, and
I know it.