Old July 1st 03, 04:43 PM
scottabe

Default Skier Maier to lead out Tour de France

in article , Mary Malmros at
wrote on 7/1/03 9:38 AM:

Nev Shea writes:

Mary Malmros wrote in
:

"Robert Chung" writes:

Top poster "Aaron Daniel" wrote in message
. com...
I don't see that information being put forth. If you have
information to counter what I've put forth please do.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but since your understanding in
this area is stretched thin how would you know?

He'd know because you'd condescend to point out exactly what posters
and posts you're talking about.

And before you rip into me too, go look at the Newsgroups line. We
don't all know the members of your li'l club.

Thank you for condescending to our lil club by ripping into Robert.
Perhaps you would be so kind to
enlighten us more now by lecturing us about the NG etiquette of
lurking,

Lurking? Me? Fair enough. That means that you, Robert, and all of
y'all bike types are lurkers here on rec.skiing.alpine. So, since
I've committed the deplorable sin of forgetting my lecture notes on
the NG etiquette of lurking, perhaps you lurkers could tell me all
about it.

I'm more than happy to discuss newsgroup etiquette. For example, this vile
liar has smeared me on several occasions, alleging that I was a threat to
her. No matter that I've NEVER been in her state, I live three thousand
miles away, and I never threatened her in anyway, unless exposing her as a
vicious, unprincipled liar is a threat.
Let's discuss Mary Malmros's participation in an ongoing criminal conspiracy
that has threatened MY life, committed scores of felonies, and smeared me
with the grossest defamations.
Fair enough?