Old January 8th 06, 11:54 PM

"Mary Malmros" wrote in message
downhill wrote:

Mary Malmros wrote:

Hmm, that's about the third different spin I've heard on it. And kind of
surprising, too. I mean, c'mon -- the World Cup mostly takes place
in Europe, where as near as I can tell the drinking "age" is "tall
enough to see over the bar," and where Bode got (besides his prize money)
his weight in local wine when he won some race last year. I
have a hard time believing the FIS is having people blow into balloons
post-race, except if they're looking to decorate the party venue. I mean,
it's _post_ race, and that is...uh...Miller time.

Cleve finish!